Downloader stopped

had about %90 loaded and the down loader is stuck on Allocating Space.

Have the servers been shut down for the night to get ready for patch 0.9.1?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Servers are still up. Hopefully you can restart the download where you left off.
You're just timing out. You're lucky you got to 90% in one go; it took me about a week to download the entire thing.

I would suggest, after it times out and you get the error message, that you back up the main data archive file in the GGG/PoE directory in case it becomes corrupted.
still trying to download and it gets to a certain point (about 300MB left) and wont download any further.

My wife was home all day and restarted the installer each time it timed out. I even uninstalled and started fresh and still having the same problem.

Guess Ill keep trying.
Its really annoying I dont have a really fast connection so it takes about a day to entirely download the client but it timed out at about 90% and when i restarted it it didnt save the downloaded part. you guys should do something about this like include a system that saves the download so you can resume it
I met download problem. the first time, I downloaded 18%, but when the timeout? issue occupy, I restart the downloader, it download from the beginning again.
Not Even Death Can Save Thou From Me Now
So i used search n found many others having same broblems.

I got invited bout 6 months ago, and didnt hav any broblems with installer back then.

So iv been on this one project for while now, n now when it has ended i hav time to play again. But installer seems to hav sum broblems, i got first 2 errors under 10%of file.

Now i know sumtimes there can b sum data corrupt broblems on thiese, but this seems way bigger then just sum minor broblem.

Idk has ggg given any feedback considering this broblem, if they did you can post link of topic in here, or quote staff.

Also would like to know how it worked 6 months ago but not now?

Also is the torrent option of download still available?
Edit:

Oh and broblem seemsto be this.

Http 404 in random files

So seems that broblems are in server?

Edit:
Oh and i find very odd tht when i restart download ot starts from " 0% ",witch aint true snice file gets smaller after every crash.

Ggg cud jst tweak it little to start from the % u had, instead of starting from 0 and reducing download filesize by the amount u downloaded earlyer.
Gyntti2 @ d2jsp.org
Last edited by Gyntti on Feb 25, 2012, 3:04:52 AM
similiar problem. Downloaded a huge part.
Then there was an error with the "Host"...
I restarted PoE, and Now it begins from 0.00% o_O

MAKE IT SAFE PARTS, ADD PEER_TO_PEER even.

btw I had to reinstall PoE because there was some problem with an update - couldn't start PoE after that "corrupted file". (pc crashed while I was downloading a Patch and playing another game).
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Feb 25, 2013, 6:20:44 AM
restarts of 0%

because it remembers the amount it downloaded before and starts to download the rest
"
evilight wrote:
I met download problem. the first time, I downloaded 18%, but when the timeout? issue occupy, I restart the downloader, it download from the beginning again.

No it didnt.

It always starts at 0% - 0% of the remaining.
Still sane exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info